Let go of the overwhelm of wearing all the hats, boss.
I'm here to help! I am a detail-oriented virtual assistant who helps business owners get organized and more efficient so they can get back to doing all the tasks they truly love and enjoy.
Hi, I'm Ashley! I am small town finance nerd turned seasonal photographer from Louisiana. I spent the first ten years of my career crunching numbers and educating retirees while pursuing my MBA and dreaming of entrepreneurship. After 10+ years of quality assurance and auditing experience, I walked away to spend more time with my two sons and be creative. I jumped into photography where I learned to wear all the entrepreneurial hats. With 5+ years of small business experience, I am ready to help other business owners stay organized. Let me tell what I can do!
Customer + Client Care:
- Manage Email Inbox and Draft Correspondence
- Utilize CRM
- Setting up Meetings/Events
- Create/Send Gift Cards, etc.
Research + Data Entry:
- Ninja with a google search bar
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Website Updates + Posting
- Proficient at proofing and posting blogs
- Minor tweaks and edits
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Pixieset, Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Tell me about your specific needs and let's see if we are a good fit! You can reach me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org!